2013年2月21日木曜日

the reflection of winter project and winter term

Reflection of 20X20
My presentation wasn't well.
First, I forget my USB, so I went back to my home during the class...
Moreover,I was very nervous during my presentation because I didn't memorize what I speak, but I heard if I read the script, I would fail before giving presentation.
Therefore, the most difficult things of that presentation was making eye contacts and speaking smoothly and slowly.
I regretted that I didn't practice many times.
On the other hand, I tried hard to make slides, so I am satisfied with my slides. I tried to put images, and to reduce words. The visual points might be good.
Anyway,It was good to realize that I am not good at presentation.
Next time, I will practice more in front of others.

Reflection of ELA
In winter term, I learned new writing format to write a long essay based on short essays in ARW.
Before I wrote a long essay, I didn't want to write.
But, Mark and my classmates helped me, so I could survive winter term!

Through ELA, I learned three things: writing skill, reading skill, and the importance of having friends.
To consider writing skills, I came to be careful for formats both English and Japanese essays. Also, I learned how to collect and how importance reliable resources. To be a critical thinker, it is important to collect reasonable evidences. I always used Wikipedia in high school. So, that is big change for me.
Also, I think friends are really valuable. I want to say thank you to section mates. 

Today was the last day of ELA.
It is a sad...
I will continue to study English and try many things with English.

Thank you, Mark!
I hope you will enjoy with your next job.

Thank you :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿