2012年12月22日土曜日

My best memories of 2012 and My goal for 2013 :)

I look back my 2012 memories.
 
I graduated from ICU high school. I really really enjoyed my high school life, so it was a little sad... Anyway, it is my big memory and I may be matured through graduate ceremony.

My next good memory is this encounter with 3D. They are very kind and heartful people,so I'm happy to meet them. I want to take contact with them next year!

This summer, I joined SEA program and went Canada. It was so amazing. I had a nice time in Canada with this member and host family.

I played a game of lacrosse in this summer. I have a league game and my team won the game! To practice lacrosse was very hard during summer, but I was glad to win the game.

My goal for 2013 has not decided yet but I want to live a good life.
Also, I will be 20 years old in 2013, so my goal is to have responsibility.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿